Home»Fixes»PC»Iron Front: Liberation 1944»Iron Front: Liberation 1944 v1.0 All No-DVD Reloaded. I double dare you to fill this field! Jun 27, 2013 Iron Front Liberation 1944 Download by Deep Silver. 2.0 out of 5 stars 7 ratings. Calculating trade-in savings Get it for less with trade-in. See what you'll save. Took me 4 retries to get the installation working because of trouble with the patch order and trouble with regestry cd key entries. 3 people found this helpful. May 25, 2012 Iron Front - Liberation 1944 has players take on the role of a Russian or German infantryman, using teamwork, tactical skill, and authentic war machines to battle for victory.
- Iron Front Liberation 1944 Cd Key Generator Download 2017
- Iron Front Liberation 1944 Cd Key Generator Download 2016
- Cd-key Generator For Mac
New: Added the big historical castle of Baranow, with interior and rich detail, a perfect place for battles.
New: Reworked the environment objects for the most missions of German campaign.
New: Around 60 new multiplayer missions added.C&H, A&D, Tank DM, CTF
New: Long distance firing sight added to StuG III tank.
New: Various new animations of infantry introduced.
New: Added a new module for the aircraft terrain view.
New: New system of disarming the mines.
Fixed: Various crashes, especially when buildings were demolished.
Fixed: Various errors and crashes of the German campaign.
Fixed: Various errors of the tank system.
Fixed: Several small technical fixes of the infantry.
Fixed: Updates and fixes of the Russian campaign.
Fixed: Corrections of weapons, proved necessary after further tests of the testers.
Fixed: Fixed the work of anti-tank rocket in the multiplayer.
Fixed: Various buildings fixes.
Fixed: Small custcenes errors.
Fixed: Panzerschreck ballistics.
Iron Front Liberation 1944 Cd Key Generator Download 2017
Updated: 15 multiplayer missions updated, updated the Blitzkrieg gametype.
Updated: Small fixes of Baranow and Staszow map.
Report problems with download to [email protected]
|Iron Front: Liberation 1944 - v.1.03||patch||143.7 MB||7/23/2012||1.4K||5|
|Iron Front: Liberation 1944 - v.1.04||patch||39 MB||11/28/2012||2.5K||3|
|Iron Front: Liberation 1944 - v.1.05 disc||patch||49.4 MB||12/13/2012||1.7K||3|
|Iron Front: Liberation 1944 - v.1.01 - v.1.02||patch||35.7 MB||6/1/2012||2.1K||2|
|Iron Front: Liberation 1944 - v.1.01||patch||106.2 MB||6/1/2012||2K||2|
|Iron Front: Liberation 1944 - v.1.05 digital||patch||49.3 MB||12/13/2012||2.5K||1|
|Iron Front: Liberation 1944|
|Developer(s)||X1 Software, AWAR|
|Engine||Real Virtuality 3|
|Release||May 25, 2012|
Iron Front: Liberation 1944 is a tactical shootervideo game set in World War IIEastern Front. It features both German and Soviet single-player campaigns. The game was developed by X1 Software and AWAR on Bohemia Interactive's Real Virtualityengine. It was released May 25, 2012 for Microsoft Windows.
Iron Front: Liberation 1944 is set in Southern Poland during Soviet summer offensive. The single player campaign can be played from either German or Soviet perspective. The Soviet campaign focuses on breaking through enemy's defenses. On the German side, the mission is to slow down the advance of the Soviet army. Campaigns start with infantry action but later on the player gets to control tanks and planes. These include for example Panzerkampfwagen IV, Königstiger, IS-2, Focke Wulf 190, Stuka and Petlyakov PE-2.
The multiplayer side includes both co-operative missions and player vs. player missions such as Capture the Flag, Deathmatch, Attack and Defense and Blitzkrieg.
The game also includes a comprehensive and extensive mission editor, enabling players to create their own missions and share them online. Modding possibilities in Iron Front: Liberation 1944 are more restricted compared to its parent game ARMA 2. Addons and mods must be released with consent of developers as a free or paid DLC.
Iron Front: Liberation 1944 received mixed reviews from critics upon release. On Metacritic, the game holds a score of 55/100 based on 20 reviews, indicating 'mixed or average reviews.'
- ^Craig Pearson (16 March 2012). 'In The Arma Now: Iron Front – Liberation 1944 Out In May'. Retrieved 4 June 2012.
- ^'Arma 2 Tech Enters World War II'. 18 May 2012. Retrieved 4 June 2012.
- ^ abc'Iron Front: Liberation 1944 - New Screens'. 19 December 2011. Retrieved 4 June 2012.
- ^ abJoe Robinson (5 June 2012). 'Iron Front - Liberation 1944 Review (PC)'. Retrieved 6 June 2012.
- ^'Iron Front: Liberation 1944 - Modding possibilities Announcement'. 1 June 2012. Archived from the original on 12 June 2013. Retrieved 4 June 2012.
- ^ ab'Iron Front: Liberation 1944 at Metacritic'. Metacritic. Retrieved 25 October 2013.
- ^Neigher, Eric. 'Iron Front: Liberation 1944 Review'. Gamespot. Retrieved 25 October 2013.
- ^Derocher, Joshua (11 June 2012). 'Review: Iron Front: Liberation 1944'. Destructoid. Retrieved 14 December 2017.
- ^Stone, Tim (6 July 2012). 'Iron Front: Liberation 1944 review'. PC Gamer. Retrieved 14 December 2017.
- ^Kleffmann, Marcel (1 August 2012). 'Test (Wertung) zu Iron Front - Liberation 1944 (Simulation, PC)'. 4Players. Retrieved 14 December 2017.
- ^Schneider, Christian Fritz (30 May 2012). 'Iron Front: Liberation 1944 (PC) - Wertung, Fazit'. GameStar. Retrieved 14 December 2017.
- Iron Front: Liberation 1944 at MobyGames